For this Beta Cycle Focus T25 Rip’T Circuit exercise you will need dumbells or resistance bands along with a yoga mat. To start this video workout you do a warm up that consist of a variation of squats and some speed/agility.
With 20:00 minutes left on the clock you are going to do some bicep curls, the video will show you how to use the resistance bands and how much weight you should use if using dumbells. Then with the dumbells you will be lunges. For this exercise he doesn’t really mention the preference you should use, so you should use whatever one that you feel works for you.
Now put the dumbells aside for some leg stretches on the ground, make sure you stretch good so you won’t feel as sore the next day. Then get back up for some fast speed knees (basically fast high knees); these will get your heart rate back up from being on the ground.
After all of that surprisingly only 4:00 minutes pasted. So now with 16:00 minutes left to go, you’ll need to pick the weights back up. You will be doing some Arnold presses and squat pulses with the weights. Then gently place the weights on the ground, (Shaun T specifically mentions that you don’t just throw them to the ground) and do heel taps along with some cardio kicks.
Again only 4 minutes have gone by and you have 12:00 minutes left, so pick the dumbells back up and get ready. This time you will need them for single leg lawnmowers, L + R legs. You are finally done with the weights so you can move them out of the way. For the rest of the workout you will be doing cardio work along with core exercises. To start the last few exercise you will do air planks down into one leg burpees, hip-up “V” holds, jumps, and finally single leg triceps presses R + L legs.
Now your down to the 7 minute mark, here you will do curl squats, Ab work, jumps, and several special types of push-ups. With only 3:00 minutes left you can start the countdown for this video. However don’t completely start celebrating just yet because you still have leg lifts and some power Ab exercises. The power Ab exercises are meant to test and see how far your body can really go. Finally the time is up and you can do your cool down. Remember to stretch extra good after this workout.
Here is an overview on what exercises were done in this workout:
- Warm Up: Squats
- Bicep Curls
- Leg Stretches
- Alternating Speed Knee Fast
- Arnold Press
- Squat Pulse
- Heel Taps
- Switch Kick
- Single leg Lawnmowers
- Air plank + One Leg Burpees
- Hip-up “V” holds
- Triceps press
- More squats
- Power Ab Circuit
- Cool Down
Now here is the reminder of what equipment you will be needing for this workout video:
- Dumbells: You can either use dumbells or a resistance band for most of the exercises. Shaun T will show you how to use either one and both will give the same end results. For easiness it is recommended that you use weights because you can just pick them up and go. And because there are about 2 exercises that you can not use a resistance band I would highly advise just buying dumbells or both.
- Resistance Bands: Like before mentioned you can either use resistance bands or dumbells for most of the exercises in this video. Its a personal preference on which one you choose to buy just remember weights are easier when doing this program.
- Yoga Mat: This is for the on ground work that you will be doing. It is not mandatory to use a mat, however many find it softer on the body and your feet wont be sliding around in your sweat.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.